Tuesday 22 May 2018

Wayfaring - I Love Not Man The Less, But Nature More!

I felt my lungs inflate with the on rush of ascetic scenery, lush green lands, the mystifying air, lofty mountains,  luxuriant vegetation, native people; and a thought ran within me which said this is what it is to be fortunate and delighted at the same time when I began to discover the parts of me through wayfaring. This has been proven to me time and again that the clearest way into the Universe is definitely by travelling on foot, discovering the locals, nature and everything that comes across the way.

The best remedy for those who are afraid or unhappy is to step out of their comfort zone and walk out, somewhere where they can be quite alone with the nature, because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that nature has remedies and wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple offerings of nature. As longs as this has come to reside within me, and it certainly always will, I know that there will always be comfort for all of my joys and trouble, alike, whatever the circumstances may be. And I have become a firm believer of the fact that nature brings solace in all the situations, perhaps, the best comforter and healer.

For journeying around one does not have to be good all the time, or one does not have to walk on the knees throughout, for several miles uphills or through the deserts, which is often promising and takes away any kind of repentance, a walk across them is as incredible as the best gift that one would present oneself ever. For all that one needs is to let the soft animal inside oneself love what it craves and desires for the most.

Meanwhile, the fact is that the world goes on, also the sun, the moon, the stars, the planets, the pebbles of the rivers and rain are moving across the landscapes, over the rivers and the deep trees, the mountains and the plains. Also, the wilderness high in the clean blue air begins to head to their homes.

As I began wayfaring, another realisation that came to me was that who so ever one is, no matter how many plethora of emotions one holds, the world has several offerings beyond one's imagination and making the nature seem as a family of beings and things.

I definitely, not love man the less, but nature more. 

- Hardik

No comments:

Post a Comment