Wednesday 16 May 2018

And When The Odyssean Quest Began!


Mankind has legs, and so he can wander. Being a wanderer, I have come to few quick realizations that whenever I'm somewhere I've never been before, learning goes on all throughout the day, each and every day. Also, it is something like wandering was the only thing that I ever believed in, and the only thing that ever believed in me. 

While crossing the ways, I've become a strong believer of the fact that my spirit gets nourished in faraway places. Sometimes I wonder if it's a biological need, or perhaps maybe a biological flaw, that compels me to seek the excitement and challenge that comes of being in a place where nobody knows me. I learn the best and most, by happily experiencing, touching, sharing, tasting, believing and wandering into the unknown.

I do not remember the exact time and date when the travel bug did bite me, but all I can recall are the days when after school I used to be glued to the black and white television screen to watch the places and dreamt of visiting them as I travel through my journey of life. Though time has slipped through my fingers in these years, but my curiosity to discover the world around me has only grown since. 

As and when I travel, I often hear people say, "Yet another place in this world". But I see ‘Another world inside me and another world in every place I visit".

The urge of going to different places, experiencing something new and living a life that I have designed for myself is fondly becoming an addiction I wouldn't want to get rid of, for nothing has ever enriched me than traveling has.


- Hardik



1 comment: